Acupuncture is a 3000 year-old healing technique of traditional Chinese medicine. Acupuncture restores the flow of energy in the body by stimulating acupuncture points with very fine needles. Doing so stimulates the body’s natural healing abilities and promotes physical and emotional well-being.
Acupuncture also helps modulate parasympathetic activity in the nervous system which is essential for tissue healing and pain management. Acupuncture is very safe and has practically no side effects. The needles are sterilized and one use only.
Some conditions for which acupuncture can provide treatment for:
- Stress, anxiety depression, insomnia
- Digestive issues, acid reflux, constipation, IBS
- Pre-menopausal and menopausal symptoms, menstrual issues, fertility issues
- Musculoskeletal pain, fibromyalgia, headaches and migraines
- Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting, allergic rhinitis, high blood pressure, addictions.