YOUR HEALTH AND WELLBEING ARE IMPORTANT TO US now more than ever.
We are now open, but
We have made some important changes to keep you and our therapists safe.
Following the Ontario Ministry of Health and our governing Colleges guidelines, these are the important measures we are taking to ensure patient and therapist safety:
1) Initial COVID-19 screening questions when booking your appointment and also when you arrive for your appointment.
2) We will ask that you wear a mask or cloth face covering to the clinic.
3) We have taken chairs out of waiting area and have 6 feet apart markers on floors.
4) We have installed a plexiglass barrier at front desk.
5) We have reduced patient bookings and spaced out bookings so that you can go directly into the treatment room, not waiting room, unless you are late.
6) Hand sanitizer will be available for you to use.
7) Therapist will be wearing a disposable surgical/procedural mask, and will increase their hand washing and hand sanitizing practices.
8) Between treatments the therapist will disinfect the table, equipment and anything used/ touched in treatment room. As always clean fresh linens will be supplied by our linen company.
9) Reception and waiting area will be disinfected regularly.