Health care is an essential service, therefore we are OPEN during provincial lockdowns.
We have made some important changes to keep you and our therapists safe.
Following the Ontario Ministry of Health and our governing Colleges guidelines, these are the important measures we are taking to ensure patient and therapist safety:
1) Initial COVID-19 screening questions when booking your appointment and also when you arrive for your appointment.
2) We will ask that you wear a mask or cloth face covering to the clinic.
3) We have taken chairs out of waiting area and have 6 feet apart markers on floors.
4) We have installed a plexiglass barrier at front desk.
5) We have reduced patient bookings and spaced out bookings so that you can go directly into the treatment room, not waiting room, unless you are late.
6) Hand sanitizer will be available for you to use.
7) Therapist will be wearing a disposable surgical/procedural mask, and will increase their hand washing and hand sanitizing practices.
8) Between treatments the therapist will disinfect the table, equipment and anything used/ touched in treatment room. As always clean fresh linens will be supplied by our linen company.
9) Reception and waiting area will be disinfected regularly.
4773 Yonge Street, Unit 3J
North York, ON
We are conveniently located in the office suites of the Hullmark Centre which is on the south-east corner of Yonge and Sheppard.
Our entrance is marked 4773, it is the door between the Whole Foods and the Royal Bank. Enter and go up to the 3rd floor to unit 3J.
This is directly on the Yonge subway line at Sheppard station.